Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Building a new nest (?)

The Blogger Nazis keep trying to pressure me into upgrading to Blogger Beta.
The thing is, in order to do that, I need a google account. We'll have to see what happens with
this, because otherwise, I may not be able continue my Blog ( On blogger, anyways.).


If they keep pushing, I'll be forced to relocate. in which case, I'll try to archive all of my articles and take them with me.

I don't know...

If I do decide to leave, I'll leave behind an url to the new site.

Live the Revolution always, Comrades

Comrade Ravenblade

2 Comments:

Blogger LeftyHenry said...

LOL ya just ignore that. Press the skip thing on the bottom of the page.

6:25 PM  
Blogger RedJulie said...

Okay, here's the link to the new ravens nest.

http://ravenresist.wordpress.com/

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home