Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Commie Toon, November 7. 2006

(Graphic removed)

I wish that you could see this Graphic better. I assure you that it worked, just click on it.

Okay, now for my little disclaimer: As the creator of this graphic, I can assure all persons portrayed and mentioned within it that it was created for satirical purposes only. I have no plans to assasinate Mr. O'Reilly, Ms. Coulter, Mr. savage, Mr. Hanntiy, Mr. Robertson, Mr. Limbaugh, or any other persons. I am not in league with the Dixie chicks, or their evil ilk. I salute the red, white and blue flag every day ( and by that, I mean Cuba.).

I hope that disclaimer worked. In the scheme of things, if Robertson can get away with advocating the assasination of President Hugo Chavez, and then apologize afterwards, I hope that this disclaimer will keep me out of the camp fire.

Allright, live the Revolution.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedJulie said...

Yes, over consumption is a major problem in the western wrold, and the world at large. This is part of what Marx was talking about in the Manifisto of the Communist party. He was quite correct to observe that "Capitalism creates it's own grave-diggers: the proletarian class". sometimes it takes an empty stomach to intitiate the necesity for revolution.

He he. This "Democrats Versus Republicans" hype is one of the oldest tricks in the book ,as far as presenting the appearance of a Democracy. There ARE other choices than just the Republicrats and Demoblicans ( Can you tell the difference?) they do the same thing in Canada, presenting one of the bourgeosie parties as the "Lesser of two evils" or even (ha!) "the peoples party."
Such is the folley of parliamentary democracy. Myself, I am all about direct democracy:
join the party, participate in democratic-centarlism, form the policies of the party, and uphold them. This is the only true kind of Democracy. Of course you can still have an elected leader to act as a representative of the party, but it is the membership that must make decisions.

Read one o fmy previous posts "Life in a glass house". I talk a lot about the farce of parliamentary democracy in Canada.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home